Monday 7 January 2013

put your nose back to the grindstone..vacations over

Hello fellow blog type people. How was your winter break? Mine was relatively normal aside from the asthma attacks (yay) and spending time with people I don't like :P. Sadly it is time to return to school/work and although I'll miss the days of sleeping in (however few there were) I'm glad to be going back. T.V,video games and reading only kill so much time in a two week period. In all honesty I haven't done any work over the break :s so I'm kicking it into high gear (I hope) to get writers craft done, as well as working on a new subject, maybe. :P and while I'm here ill enjoy listening to the random chatter of my peers and teachers. Sometimes its nice to be around people. How do you make your days at school fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment